Sunday, December 21, 2014

Joy to the World - Yuletide Blog Hop



    Welcome to the Tarot Blog Hop Yule 2014!!!  I'm glad that you stopped by.  If you are following the Tarot Blog Hop line up, I immediately follow Fiona Morris.  Next in line is Christiana Gaudet so don't forget to stop by and say hi!

    The assignment for this years Yule Blog Hop is a tarot spread for everyone to use.  Since it is the season of giving, no matter what tradition you follow, we are to read the following tarot spread with gift giving as the theme:
    What gift would you give the world if you could?
    What gift would you want from the world?
    What gift have you gotten that has brought you joy?
    What gift have you given that has brought you joy?
    What is one last thing you would like to share about this season?
Tarot of Delphi by J.D. Hildegard Hinkel

The cards that appeared in my spread came out to be pretty deep messages for me.  I hope that you enjoy them.
1. The Chariot
2. The Sun
3. Temperance
4. Artisan of Wands
5. 7 of Swords
1. What I would like to give the world if I could – The Chariot – I would like to give the world movement.  We are stuck in so many aspects and I wold love for everyone to be able to move beyond what is keeping them stuck.  Move past things but WORK through it, don’t ignore it or pretend that it doesn't exist.  Using our will and determination we can get so much accomplished but I see so many people complaining about this or that but not really doing anything to change it.  Be the change people.  Get your butt up and do something!
2. What gift would I want from the world – The Sun – I want more positivity from the world.  As an empath I feel everything and there is so much negativity around.  People need to be grateful for what they have and try to see the positive around them.  I want to feel abundance and happiness from everyone.  Feel joy!
3. What gift have I gotten that has brought me joy – Temperance – The ability to bring things together, balance.  I have learned how to live in sun and shadow as both are integral to living life to its fullest.  This is something that I struggle with every day but it also gets easier every day.  All feelings should be honored, especially the negative ones.  Those are the ones that really make us appreciate the joy in life but that doesn’t mean we have to stay there.  Living in balance is the key.
4. What gift have you given that has brought you joy? – Artisan of Wands – I love helping people and I do that through my love of tarot.  I help people no only with "fortune telling" but with deep, life changing matters.  My specialty is shadow work and we can really get down to the nitty gritty with some things and you know what I love?? When I'm working with a client and they have that "aha" moment!  When everything starts coming together and making sense for them and the healing begins.  That brings me tremendous joy.
5. What is one last thing you would like to share about this season? – 7 of Swords – Don’t allow anything or anyone to steal your joy this season.  People forget that this season isn’t about stuff…its about people.  The people around you, your loved ones....they are the gifts in your life.  Be happy with what you have and don’t allow your joy to be taken from you.  Enjoy the company of your family and friends.  Tell those that you love how you feel about them because you don’t know what tomorrow may bring.

I hope that you enjoyed my post and I wish upon you many happy blessings this holiday season!

Happy holidays!!!


9 comments:

  1. What lovely sentiment. Happy holidays. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a good a-ha! moment!
    Loved your take on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow, the theme of balance seem to be coming out quite a lot:) lovely post dear Machalle...I really enjoyed it. xxJo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Machelle! Good to see you! Great set of cards you drew here. I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoyed your interpretations! Particularly the message of the 7 of Swords. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely reading Machelle! Loved the reminder to appreciate your family and friends, so important at this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your reading of the Chariot: be the change :D And such a gorgeous slant on the Seven of Swords, too! Thanks for this lovely reading, Machelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great, I love the message of the 7 of Swords! Very cool deck, too, I haven't seen many of the cards yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely deck, isn't it? I love that you want to give the world movement! I could do with some of that myself! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete